Thursday, August 21, 2014

All Black Everything!

Wearing all black can often look a bit too miserable and a huge mess. However my outfit today has not one bit of colour and I'm as happy as can be!

So to the outfit: I'm wearing my ASOS swing dress which is so comfy and an easy sling on dress. It doesn't look to dressy, but with the right accessories I could easily change that. Then we have my trusty Miss Selfridge faux leather jacket. I wear this jacket all the time it can add instant 'rock chick' style to anything.

As you can see I am wearing black tights with this outfit, however they are 25 Denier which means they're not overly opaque. This helps with the all black look, keeping my legs warm but not making my outfit look too dark. Teamed up with some pink or red lipstick it adds subtle colour to the look and brightens you up!



 As usual I'm wearing my Primark heeled chelsea boots, I'm going to wear these pair out before winter gets here at this rate! 
I have a tattoo choker on and a peace sign adjustable string necklace placed just below it. As you can see in this final photo my hair is actually pretty bright too (to match my lipstick!) when the light shines on it.

How do you brighten up your 'all black outfit'?

xo

Keep up to date on my posts by following me on Bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment