Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Go Organic with Thea!

There's a lot of talk about organic skin care recently with people being worried about what chemicals they're putting on themselves by using non-organic products. So for the past couple of weeks I have been sampling some lovely products from Thea, which they lovingly sent me to trial!
I received them just as I was about to go to V Festival, knowing my skin would be horribly dry after the festival I left them at home to give them the ultimate test once I was home again!

I sampled Face Renew Fruit Enzyme Range-cleanser* and moisturiser*. As all Thea products they are Paraben and Sulphate free, vegan friendly, pH balances and are not tested on animals; a VERY friendly company to our skin and the rest on the world too.
The Fruit Enzyme range is to brighten and revive dull skin, the fruit enzyme formulas gently exfoliate the skin without having to scrub. I personally loved this because I often find myself being worried about facial scrubs harming my skin rather than being kind to me.

 Above is my 'before' pic, you can see around my nose I have dreadfully dry skin, I have blemishes on my cheeks and my skin is looking in a very poor condition.

Giving myself a couple of weeks to try the AMAZING smelling products here are my results...
Here is my 'after' pic, my dry skin has completely gone, my blemishes have faded well and my skin is looking all round in better condition. I'm very happy with the results, and also happy that I've got bits left of my products to continue using until I buy the products myself!

But how do the products work?

The main ingredients are: Organic Aloe Juice which attracts and seals in moisture,
Organic Palm, Neem and Apricot Oils which contain essential fatty acids and are easily absorbed by the skin,
Shea and Mango Butters that moisturise and hydrate your skin,
Seaweed Extract which increases blood flow and detoxifies,
The powerful antioxidant Green Tea,
Anti-bacterial extracts of Bilberry, Orange, Lemon and Cranberry, Essential oils of Pink Grapefruit, Lemon, Lime, Litsea and Mandarin to rejuvenate and plump the skin
Finally Vitamin E for it's anti-ageing properties and naturally occurring SPF of 6!

So its packed with all natural ingredients that do wonders for your skin!

Check out more of Thea's products on their website and bagsy yourself some of these yummy products!


*These products were kindly sent to me free of charge for reviewing purposes. 
Keep up to date on my posts by following me on Bloglovin!

1 comment:

  1. I love this natural remedy. Thanks for sharing. Everyday I nourish my skin with Sakare's hydrating mineral complex. That's packed with moisture.

    ReplyDelete