Thursday, November 6, 2014

Mac Cremesheen Lipstick- Dare You

Mac are especially well known for their amazing choice in lipstick colours from perky pinks to powerful purples. They also now do matte lipsticks, extra sheen and gloss lipsticks-the range is truely fantastic!

The review I am doing today is of Mac's Cremesheen lipstick in the shade 'Dare You'. Reds can often be over powering, then when you try the shade up it's too pinky. This red is neither too bright, too pink or too dark; it's just right. 


 At first thoughts I thought it was going to be a little too dark, as much as I do love dark shades this autumn I still like my bold bright colours too.

For the price of £15.50 you are going to expect an excellent quality product here; with the application going on nice and smooth you get no part of your lip gets forgotten about. The shaping of the lipstick also aids the application of the lipstick.












What I would recommend is to use this lipstick with a lip liner as I do find it bleeds easily as it doesn't dry well and stays wet whilst on-which I like as my lips don't dry out and the colour stays glossy all day.



3 comments:

  1. I think this is my favourite lipstick shade! It is STUNNING! It also really suits you too! x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. ive nominated you for the sisterhood of the world bloggers award and also the one lovely blog award...

    check out my post for more information on it :)
    www.Scarletmonroe92.blogspot.co.uk

    i love the colour of that lipstick definitely on my to get list :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sad that I've nearly finished it now, better pick one up soon!


    Thanks for reading, Ellie xo

    ReplyDelete