Friday, December 26, 2014

Boxing Day Sale: New Look Haul

I'm not a big sale shopper fan in all honesty, I'm pretty lazy when it comes to hunting through the unorganised chaos called clothing racks.

But this year I went into my local town centre, for no more than 2 hours. In fact I think I only went into 4 shops, 2 of those I stayed in for a couple of moments only! It was incredibly busy but I managed to bag myself some excellent bargains, all from New Look.

 Ear Cuff £3.99 £2 


 Drop Earrings £5.50 2.75


Gem Studs £4.99 £2.50




Black Block Heel Sandal with Metal Strip £24.99 £10



Black Chunky Heeled Studded Sandal £22.99 £10 



Plum Cross Over Flat Buckled Shoes £22.99 £10 


That means for £37.25 I got 3 pairs of shoes, 2 pairs of earrings and 1 ear cuff. It should of cost me £85.45 meaning a total saving of: £48.20! 

What bargains have you grabbed in the post-christmas sales?

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you!

    I shall add my answers onto my Liebster Award post! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo I look forward to seeing them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely style :) I'd like to see more of your finds x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete