Thursday, January 22, 2015

Twilight; a bath time with Lush

You can find all Fox's Fads posts now at Strings and Laces  and so much more! 

You will automatically be redirected to the new home of Fox's Fads.


I've been shopping at Lush for years now, however I get stuck into only buying my favourite, the comforter bubble bar.

A lot of people on my Instagram and other social networking sites have been posting beautiful pictures of bath bombs swirling around their tub. So I stepped away from my trusty fave and bought myself a bath bomb from Lush, the one I chose: Twilight.



At first I thought I thought it was a little big and actually debated chopping it in half, but I resisted by savers thought of mind and 'launched it' into my bath as the label tells me too. 


It began to spin around and around in circles, bubbling and foaming. I couldn't keep my eyes off it twirling around giving off a beautiful pink foaming.



I move my eye just for a second and suddenly blue appears to be coming out of the centre. I can hear the bath bomb fizzing creating a force that shoots the bath bomb around my bath leaving a blue bubble trail behind it. 






The bubbles all over my bath were a beautiful musky pink with streaks of blue and hints of sparkles within them I couldn't wait to dive in and relax. Although the description of the website states my bath bomb will turn a 'shimmering deep purple' I'm pretty sad to say it was a dirty deep blueish colour rather than purple. Or maybe my bath is bigger than their testing baths! Either way, i was still satisfied with my pearly pink and blue foam explosion.

After I've been in the bath I always moisturise my legs with body butter (soap and glory or body shop are my faves to use!) but today I just didn't feel the need to. The bath bomb contains many different natural oils that moisturise your skin as you bathe.

I can't wait to get my hands on more bath bombs!

Do you have a favourite Lush product? Or can you recommend a bath bomb? 


1 comment:

  1. Wow, I've always heard of people using these bath bombs but never really been tempted...

    But that looks SOOOO pretty!

    The Clashing Giraffe

    ReplyDelete