Tuesday, April 7, 2015

How to wear your Roshe Runs - Part 1

You can find all Fox's Fads posts now at Strings and Laces  and so much more! 

You will automatically be redirected to the new home of Fox's Fads. 


Nike's Roshe Run trainers have been a big hit recently, not just for sportswear but for general fashion. With bright colours, prints and even the option to customise your own, theres a pair for everyone. What I love about my Roshes is how comfy they are, I can wear them all day long and still never want to take them off! Wait....so that's fashionable shoes....that are actually comfy?! It's a miracle!

What I found difficult at the start was what to wear them with, I've never really been a trainer kinda girl (apart from living in converse for 3 years straight) so I stuck to wearing just jeans or my gym leggings. It was pretty boring. With a good hunt and try on session in my wardrobe I've come up with three different outfit styles that I love to wear my Roshe Runs with!


Dress-F&F at Tesco 
Now this little dress is great to quickly sling on and get an instant good look. The dress isn't overly tailored so it hangs nicely without being clingy to my hips. Pairing this with my Roshes gives me a smart-casual look, especially because the dress has a ribbed jersey neck line, giving that subtle sports-chic look to it.

The dress also has subtle feminine features, like the curved side slits in the hem, which just finishes the dress off nicely giving you the full sports-chic look. 

Look out for parts 2 & 3 over the next fortnight to find more ways to wear your Roshe Runs. 





No comments:

Post a Comment